Wm creative writing minor

Course details are listed in the Undergraduate Catalog. The declaration of minor form can be signed by either the Chair of the English department or the Director of Creative Writing. The required literature courses can be taken outside the English department at the discretion of the Director of Creative Writing. Before declaring a minor in Creative Writing, a student must have successfully completed at least two level or higher creative writing courses.

English majors who choose to do a Creative Writing minor can only count two creative writing courses toward the major.